Why Vote MGEU?
Stay InformedHealth care workers in Manitoba are under a lot of pressure. Cuts to health care are hurting workers and their patients. Too often you’re being asked to do more with less. You deserve better from your employer. That’s why choosing the union you want to belong to is such an important decision.
Here are 5 reasons to choose MGEU
1. A proven track record of negotiating strong contracts.
2. Experts dedicated full-time to helping members with grievances, arbitrations, Workers’ Compensation claims, pensions, benefits, and health and safety.
3. A Member Resource Centre with knowledgeable staff who can answer questions directly or connect members quickly with the help they need.
4. The lowest dues rate in Manitoba for decades.
5. Frequent communication, including printed copies of contracts, an annual report showing how members’ dues are spent, and the monthly President’s 5-minute update.
We won’t promise things we can’t deliver just to get your vote. No union should.
MGEU is a strong, vocal union that will fight for you. We hope you’ll choose us.
Why workers are choosing MGEU
Watch all of our videos to hear what others have to say about choosing MGEU!